Monday 19 June 2017

Part 3 Plants

June
What a month. So much to look at and enjoy. So much to puzzle the few remaining grey cells and so many people willing to help me on my learning process.

Please feel free to correct any mistakes (via twitter please).



Wood Avens
(Geum urbanum)





Biting Stonecrop
(Sedum acre)




Lady's Bedtraw
(Galium rheum)




Quaking Grass
(Briza media)



Hairy Tare
(Vicia hirsuta)
Two seeds per pod (Smooth has 4)



Wild Carrot
(Daucus carota carota)




Meadow Vetchling
easily confused (by me) with ...



Ribbed Melilot


Elderflowers


Japanese Knotweed


Below a study of 
Goat's-beard
(Trogopogon pratensis)










Yellow-wort
(Blackstonia perfoliata)





Fox-and-cubs




Bee Orchid



Common Figwort
(Scrophularia auriculata)
Thanks to MPF for correct ID.


I managed to photograph and identify nearly 100 plants in the first three weeks of June (Aren't you glad I didn't post them all?).

No comments:

Post a Comment