Monday 15 August 2016

A Lot to Get Through


Two things to remind you of the Osmonds (OK Google them), Crazy Horses and the Teeth.



Knot, yes it is!


Everyone has been seeing and reporting Skuas this month (except me). So when I got a text from ATh telling me about two on the beach I was delighted. By the time I got there, there were four.




Marsh Woundwort


Black-tailed Godwit


Snipe
Sadly I had to shoo the picture through a wire fence, hence the fuzzy lighting lower third.


Willow Warbler


Juvenile Godfinch



Lesser Bugloss
(Lycopsis arvensis)





Silver-Y Moth


Red Admiral




"OK, quickly take the photo, I've got to be somewhere!"



"I'm camera shy!"


"Don't talk to me about bad hair days; think yourself lucky you don't have feathers!"


Golden Rod



Hemp Agrimony
(Eupatorium cannabinum)





No comments:

Post a Comment