Thursday 8 September 2016

Where to Start?


Couldn't think of a title. So many different its and pieces.
This young Gadwall was very spotty both bill and undertail.


Algarve? 
22 Little Egrets at least as many Herons.
No Druridge Bay



Singing Reed Warbler and a few Sedgies (above) still round.


Toadflax




Horsetail sp?



Yes plants are still catching my eye. Brookweed on Holy Island. 2 Ospreys, Marsh Harrier and Merlin the highlights birdwise. Lots of  Brent Geese back already.




Amphibious Bistort


Not again ...  yep another Whinchat


Aah Accentor!


Mega ... the sighting of trust employees at chev. I have just written to them as email and twitter don't work. I am sending multiple copies to various named people. I'll let you know if they reply!


Brilliant Morning at Druridge


Didn't know what to watch. Hare, Harrier or Hegret (might be Shegret?)


Head pattern n this one is amazing.



Pretending to be a Deer


In the naughty corner as one of of my twitter replies (MH) mentioned.


Popped across to the other hide!



All Grown Up ... almost


When I got back I had missed the GWE flying to a better spot.


Still a bit distant though.

No comments:

Post a Comment