Saturday 23 May 2020

Spotted


Bramble Sawfly
(Arge cyanocrocea)



Dingy Skipper
(At least 8 at this site.)


Red-headed Cardinal Beetle
(Pyrochroa serraticornis)



Spotted Crane Fly
(Nephrotoma appendiculata)




Peacock Caterpillars

There is a nettle plant under there somewhere.


Fox and Cubs




Large Red Damselfly
(Pyrrhosoma nymphula)

Don't think I've seen this at East Chevington before?


Seven Spot Ladybird (Larva)


Spotted Flycatcher
This found a nice sunny, sheltered area to feed everywhere else was getting battered by the wind today. The walk I normally do over five hours was cut to just three. Not much to see.




Four days in a row I was told about Little Gulls at East Chevington. They had always gone by the time I arrived. So on day five i was delighted to get brief views. In fact after I left it returned. Ha ha... typical. Sorry about rubbish snaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment