Sunday 29 March 2020

Struggling?


This is only the second day in a row where I have not left the house and it is a struggle. These pictures were from earlier in the week.

A regular returning Avocet to Cresswell





Not many of these today I bet. It is cold and we've just had a light hail shower.



Up to six of these were displaying nearby.





I am managing to see some birds from the house. Yesterday I managed Peregrine, Buzzard, Kestrel, Skylark and Great Crested Grebe, Unfortunately the Lake is only partially visible from the house and the West End with most birds can not be seen.


If the current advice continues I can still go for daily exercise from the house.So tomorrow morning I will be doing that. Only avoiding it this weekend because I thought it might be busy. It turns out that most people are being sensible and keeping their distance.

At least the exercise bike has had a dust off and is helping. If it ends up as a total lockdown I might have to get the Nintendo Wii up and running. Table Tennis tournaments here we come.

Hope you are all fit and well and coping with this. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment