Thursday 28 April 2016

Peachy

... no pheasants were hurt during the making of this blog!




My second Redstart in the bay this spring, this one on the patch. 

The weather has been a bit of a challenge for me, let alone for any newly arrived summer visitors. However, soon as a bit of warmth was felt, the birding picked up. One Common Whitethroat and five Lesser Whitethroats have been noted on the patch.




Sharper than it looks ... really.




April 27th no migrants in these dune hawthorns ... why not?



Aah, what a difference a day makes, 24 little hours ;-)




Still three degrees Celsius when I set off this morning. After a six hour visit to the patch I'm back for lunch and updating the blog.







Eventually he spots me and leaves.


Two Swifts today including the white one and at least four Reed Warblers singing.




No comments:

Post a Comment