Friday 25 September 2015

That Time of Year ... aah or aaargh?


Update on the Redshank 225. It was ringed 15/08/2015 Ythan estuary as a juvenile. I observed and photographed the bird Hauxley 04/09/2015.



300 Pink-footed Geese Chev today (25/09/2015) and a few Greylags. Bothal is THE place for Canada Gs at the moment. 5 Bar-headed at Chev.


Above and Below Autumn contrasts


Missing Twitter currently but it has made me a nicer person. Not slagging off  NWT every second of the day. Just one thought though! A few months ago I cancelled my subscription by stopping my DD, within 2 days I had letters (snail mail asking why and enclosing another DD form to complete). Last week I sent an email to NWT (who boast a team of 60 workers) I am still waiting for a reply?


Ponteland hide well worth a visit especially with some big tides soon, although this may clear the fragrant odour which visitors and locals are enjoying presently (or do they just like my splash of Brut)?





Brent Geese back at Holy Island so when there are few migrants about the day always has its rewards.


No comments:

Post a Comment