Monday 17 April 2023

Mixed Bag


Alexanders


Black-tailed Godwit

Boldon Flats



Buff-tailed Bumblebee

.

Cetti's Warbler

These are becoming so common now and as always they're very vocal so it is fairly easy to get a snap nowadays



Pin-cushion Moss


??

Looks like an old Boletus without its cap.


Great Crested Grebe


Great White Egret

Trips to Saltholme and East Chevington provide a selection of photos for my daily challenge. However, other days are a bit of a struggle. Plants are starting to flower but many tend to be garden escapes. Still I think I'll find it easier over the next few days and weeks.



Kestrel


Little Egret


Spurge


Wren

I am always reminded of Allo Allo when I see this bird and can't resist calling it Wrené.


Yellowhammer.

So far I have clocked up some new year birds recently. Sandwich Tern, Common Tern, Willow Warbler, Grasshopper Warbler and Blackcap. Not in big numbers but good to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment